15 Reasons to Stay in Exmouth
1. River Exe Cafe - such a novel idea to take a Water Taxi to a floating restaurant and eat your meal on water. Book quickly or you'll miss out!!
2. Rockfish Restaurant - fish restaurant with uninterrupted views of the sea owned by chef Mitch Tonks.
3. Wine - Hub, The Strand, Exmouth
Owned and run by the incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic, Arthur Li. Such a worthwhile experience, not to be missed.
4. Spoken, The Strand - oh my word, are you in for a treat!
365 gins on the shelf, 250+ whiskies, 200 + rums, 200+ vodkas, ever-changing beers on draught, cider and some really rare spirits not found elsewhere in the uk.
5. Exmouth Music Festival - 24th - 27th May 2019 The best free music festival ever!
6. British KiteSurfing Race Series - 25th & 26th May 2019 - same time as the Music Festival Where's the place to be? Exmouth, of course!!
7. Fancy doing a little sand sculpture? - then Exmouth's the place!
8. Both River and Sea - double bonus!
Exmouth is where the River Exe meets the sea, so there's double fun to be had.
Exmouth is an amazing town situated on the picturesque east coast of Devon just where the majestic River Exe meets the sea. Reputedly the oldest seaside resort in Britain, whether you’re visiting Exmouth for the day or taking a longer relaxed break, we know you’ll fall in love with our two miles of golden sand – the longest seafront in Devon and Cornwall.
9. Stuart Line Cruises
Amazing array of cruises available through Stuart Line with their distinctive blue, red and yellow boat. All aboard, captain!
10. Ocean, Queen's Drive, Exmouth - huge soft play centre, ten pin bowling and bar.
11. Parks - we're greedy. We've got 3! Wow, are we blessed!
12. Best Fish & Chip Shop - Winner of the Best Fish & Chip Shop 2019!
12. Trainline into Exeter - but not just any trainline, one of the most picturesque lines you're likely to travel on!
The Avocet Line.
13. Exe Estuary Cycle and Footpath - such the most beautiful path running by the side of the Exe Estuary. Hire bikes or take a leisurely walk undisturbed by cars.
14. Tennis courts, Cricket Club, Rowing Club, Indoor Bowls Club, Sailing Club etc, etc!
Cricket Club: http://www.exmouthcricketclub.co.uk
Rowing Club: http://exmouthrowingclub.co.uk
Indoor Bowls Club: http://www.madeirabowlingclub.co.uk/index.html
Exmouth Sailing Club: https://exe-sailing-club.org
15. Anyone fancy Yoga on the Beach? - yes, we've got that covered too!
Flow Yoga: https://behappyfit.co.uk